As a seller on Amazon, perhaps you’re hoping to never need assistance. However, chances are you will have to contact Amazon seller support sooner or later, either to address a notice from them or to report an issue.
In this article, we focus on the various reasons to contact Amazon seller support and the different ways to do it.
Part 2: Contact Amazon Seller Support via Direct Email
Part 3: Contact Amazon Seller Support Tips And Hacks
Part 4: Conclusion
Part 1: How to Contact Amazon Seller Support From Seller Central?
The simplest way to contact Amazon seller support without searching for contact numbers or emails is from your Seller Central dashboard.
You can contact them for either listing and selling support or for support related to advertising and stores. Here is how to do it:
Sign into your Seller Central account and go to the Contact Us tab. Select the most appropriate reason, then type the issue in the search bar.
If no topic covers your issue, click on Other Account Issue and select your favorite contact method.
If you’re lucky enough, you’ll get a chance to talk to someone on chat. Otherwise, you can choose to contact the support either via email or by phone.
To contact the seller support by email, simply fill in the form and click send. If you’d like to speak with an Amazon representative, you will be required to fill in your phone number, and an Amazon representative will get in touch.
Amazon no longer provides contact phone numbers in the Seller Central; however, you can still call them directly by using the phone numbers provided in this article.
If you want to use an alternative method, you can contact Amazon representatives directly via email or phone. Check out below a list of the most useful email addresses and phone numbers.
1. Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO
Amazon’s founder and CEO will unlikely respond to your emails, but if your issue is really serious, you can try your luck. You can send him an email at the following address: email@example.com
2. Seller Evaluation
Getting an email from the seller evaluation team is almost never a good thing. If you did and want to reach out to them directly about the issue, or if you have any other reason to contact them, you can do so at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Amazon Official Emails
Whether you want to make a seller verification inquiry, have doubts about your account confirmation, or just need general information, you can use the most appropriate Amazon official email from the list below:
4. Claim Copyright Infringement
Nothing can be more infuriating than seeing your hard work replicated by other sellers. If you sell a registered private label item and suspect anyone of copyright infringement, you should contact the Amazon seller support right away.
You can do so by phone or email, using the details below:
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: (206)266-4064
Before reaching out, make sure you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright’s owner. You also need a detailed description of the product as well as a description of the product that infringes the copyright and its position on the site.
You will also have to provide contact details and sign some statements confirming that you act in good faith and that all information provided in your notice is accurate.
5. Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights
Alongside copyright infringement, intellectual property rights have the same value for Amazon. If your products are patented or use patented technologies that belong to you, you can contact the seller support at the following contact emails:
- US – firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK – email@example.com
- FR – firstname.lastname@example.org
- DE – email@example.com
- IT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- ES – email@example.com
- IN – firstname.lastname@example.org
- MX – email@example.com
6. Amazon Seller Performance Team
Amazon has quite a few dedicated teams responsible for supervising sellers’ performance and that everyone respects the marketplace rules. One of these teams is the seller performance team, who can reach out if your performance is scarce or if you broke any rules. If you got a notice from them and want to reach out, pick the relevant email address, depending on your marketplace:
- US – firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK – email@example.com
- FR – firstname.lastname@example.org
- DE – email@example.com
- JP – firstname.lastname@example.org
- ES – email@example.com
- IT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- CA – email@example.com
7. Appeal for Payment After the Account is Closed
In the unfortunate event that your account is closed, you can appeal for any due payment using the following contact emails:
- US – firstname.lastname@example.org
- CA – email@example.com
- UK – firstname.lastname@example.org
- FR – email@example.com
- DE – firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT – email@example.com
- ES – firstname.lastname@example.org
- IN – email@example.com
- MX – firstname.lastname@example.org
8. For Unpaid Earnings After the Account is Closed by Amazon
Getting any unpaid earnings back from Amazon after it has closed your account is often near impossible. Yet, you can contact the payment team at email@example.com and try your luck.
The process could be laborious, but if you can prove you haven’t breached any rules, you could get your earnings back.
9. Report Suspicious E-mails, Phone Calls, or Webpages
Both shoppers and sellers should be concerned with fake Amazon correspondence, phone calls, or websites. If you receive an email or call that you believe is not genuine, or if you visit a website that doesn’t look right, you can report everything at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Appeal for Product Quality Issues
If you received a notice regarding the quality of your products, you could appeal it using the most appropriate contact email:
- US – email@example.com
- UK – firstname.lastname@example.org
- FR – email@example.com
- DE – firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT – email@example.com
- ES – firstname.lastname@example.org
- IN – email@example.com
- MX – firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Phone Amazon Seller Support
Although Amazon has removed phone numbers from the Seller Central account, you can still use the following numbers to contact Amazon seller support either from North America or from anywhere else in the world.
- Canada & US: 1-800-372-8066
- International: 1-206-922-0880
- Account registered on Amazon.in: 1-800-419-7355 (Toll-free)
Because Amazon seller support is divided into multiple departments, you should use the following tips and hacks to get an answer as quickly as possible.
- The best way to contact Amazon seller support is from your seller central account. By filling in the online form, your message will be delivered directly to the dedicated team.
- Contacting the seller support by phone or chat is faster, but you might get less detailed answers than by email.
- If you want to use any of the contact emails above, make sure you pick the most appropriate one. In the case you have various issues that should be addressed by various departments, just write a separate email for each issue.
What should I prepare before contacting Amazon seller support?
Contacting the seller support team by email is hands-down the easiest method to explain your issue clearly. This will help the representatives address your concerns faster and better.
However, there are a few things you should remember when writing your email:
- Try to explain your issue as clearly as possible. Focus on the issue only and don’t deviate the topic to avoid confusion.
- Only include in the email issues that the specific team you’re contacting can address. Otherwise, your email might be moved from one department to another and potentially lost.
- Include as much information as you can in your email, but make sure each point is presented logically.
- If you have multiple issues that should be addressed by the same department, make it clear in your email and order the issues, explaining each one separately and in detail.
- It is encouraged to provide opinions and interpretations of what might be causing the issue, to make it more clear to the support team.
If you like talking to someone rather than emailing a support team, you should:
- Make sure to have all your relevant account information at hand, so you can respond promptly if the representative asks any details.
- If you have issues with your orders, keep the order number and details at hand.
- Keep at hand a pen and piece of paper, so you can note down any essential information that a representative might give you or a contact number you can use for follow-up purposes.
Whether you want to contact Amazon seller support to address a notice, they’ve sent you or to report an issue, the secret to having your concerns answered as quickly as possible is clarity.
Give all possible information, but make sure what you say is easy to understand and written or explained in a logical manner.
It is also essential to pick the right contact email or phone number if you don’t want to contact the team directly from your Amazon Seller Central.
Regardless of your choice, the contact details above can help you reach out to the right department and get the right seller support.