One of the hardest part of growing your business on Amazon is getting reviews. Buyers rarely remember to leave one, so you will have to remind them to do so. Luckily, Amazon feedback software can help.
This kind of software is developed to help you reach out to your customers and ask for a review or feedback. You could technically do the same without the help of software, but it will probably take up a lot of time.
In this article, we will show you what Amazon feedback software options you have and which is the best, but first, let’s see why you should invest in such tools in the first place.
Part 2: A Big List of Amazon Feedback Software
Part 3: Top 10 Amazon Feedback software
Part 4: Conclusion
Asking for reviews and feedback is a delicate matter. Many people advise against it, claiming that your request may remind an unhappy customer that they haven’t left feedback.
This is true; but if you have a quality product, ship on time, and provide excellent customer service, there are higher chances you’ll remind happy customers that they didn’t rate you.
Consequently, sending review requests will boost your opportunities of gaining positive rather than negative reviews.
While negative feedback can happen, it is crucial to understand that one negative comment among a lot of positive ones won’t harm your business. It is hard to satisfy all customers, but if 90% of them are happy, you can call your business a success.
Another big fear is related to Amazon’s feedback policy. Simply put, Amazon allows and even encourages feedback requests. They only ban attempts to manipulate your buyers’ opinions.
As long as your feedback request emails are simple and to the point, don’t ask for positive reviews specifically, and don’t offer any kind of compensation for the review, you’re not breaching any rules.
With that in mind, you need Amazon feedback software because reaching out to dozens or hundreds of customers can be daunting without one.
Of course, you can send follow-up emails manually at first, but sooner or later, you’ll have to automatize the process unless you want to spend many hours a day sending emails.
If you don’t know which Amazon feedback software to pick, we’ve put together a list of the most popular 25 services on the market. Check it out below.
|No.||Products||Pricing||Supported Amazon marketplaces ||Features|
|1||Jumpsend||From $29/month||Fully supported: US, UK|
Email campaigns only: CA, MX, DE, ES, FR, IT
|2||xSellco||From €39/month||US, CA, DE, ES, FR, IT, UK, JP, MX, IN|
|3||Feedback Genius||Free plan up to 100 emails and one Amazon marketplace|
|Fully supported: US, CA, UK, DE, FR, ES, IT|
Beta version: IN
|4||Feedbackfive||Free up to 50 emails a month and one campaign. |
Starts from $9.99/month
|US, UK, CA, MX, DE, IT, ES, FR, IN, AUS|
|5||bQool||From $10/month||US, CA, UK, DE, FR, IT, ES, JP, MX|
|6||Zonguru||From $35/month||US, CA, UK, ES, FR, DE, IT, AUS|
|7||Feedbackwhiz||From $14.99/month||US, MX, CA, UK, DE, IT, FR, ES, AUS, JP, IN|
|8||Zonmaster||From $6.99/month||US, CA, MX, UK, IT, FR, ES, DE, JP, IN, AUS|
|9||Managebystats||From $59.97/month||US, CA, MX, UK, IT, FR, ES, DE, JP, IN, AUS, BR|
|10||Cashcowpro||From $99.7/month||US, CA, MX, UK, IT, FR, ES, DE, JP, IN, AUS, BR|
|11||AMZFinder||Free up to 500 emails/month|
|US, UK, CA, DE, FR, IT, ES, JP|
|12||Replymanager||From $25/month||US, UK, CA, MX, DE, ES, FR, IT, JP, IN|
|13||Kibly||From $19/month||US, CA, MX, UK, IT, FR, ES, DE, JP, IN, AUS, BR|
|14||Salesbacker||Free up to 120 emails |
|15||AMZShark||$299/month||AUS, CA, CN, FR, DE, IN, IT, MX, JP, ES, UK, US|
|16||Feedbackz||From $9/month||UK, DE, FR, IT, ES|
|17||Feedbackexpress||From €17/month||US, UK, DE, FR, IT, ES, CA, MX, AUS, IN|
|18||Sagemailer||Free up to 200 emails a month|
|US, UK, FR, DE, ES, IT, JP, AUS, IN|
|19||AMZmailer||From $19/month||US, CA, MX, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES|
|20||Sellerlift||From $39/month||US, CA, MX, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, CN, JP, AUS, BR|
|21||Merchbee||From $30/month||US, CA, MX, UK, DE, ES, FR, IT, IN|
|22||Sellernexus||Free up to 100 emails per month|
|US, CA, MX|
|23||Feedbackrobot||From $49/month||US, CA, MX, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, CN, JP, AUS, BR|
|25||Feedbacktuner||Free up to 150 emails per month|
|US, CA, MX, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES|
If you find it hard to pick an Amazon feedback software provider from the list above, know that we’ve done the hard work for you. Below, the top service providers you can use.
Created by JungleScout’s developers, JumpSend is developed specifically for those who want to automate their email campaigns. The service allows sending customized and targeted feedback and review requests.
- Automated email scheduler and targeted campaigns for specific shoppers
- Dynamical insertion of client information in emails
- Enhanced email builder
- Real-time alerts and automatic buyer-seller emails for negative reviews
- Easy way to boost reviews and sale ranking
- Possibility to create discount codes
- Doesn’t work with all marketplaces
xSellco Feedback helps you boost feedback and increase seller rating by requesting feedback on the right products, from the right customers Tailor feedback requests to target orders by SKU, product type, on-time delivery, destination, and much more. 14 day free trial offered so you can test it for yourself.
- Fully automated emails and follow-up campaigns that adhere to marketplace criteria.
- Manage feedback for all your sales channels with one Feedback account.
- Connect with the xSellco helpdesk, eDesk, to ensure that you don’t send feedback requests to customers who have raised a support ticket.
- Refine your feedback strategy by testing message content. Run simple tests that improve your results.
- Quick and easy set up with effective 24/7 customer support available.
- Customizable emails and feedback requests. Modify your email messages, create templates, choose the language and formatting.
- Reporting that allows you to measure performance, response rate, analyse trends in your positive feedback scores, and respond quickly to any negative feedback in your dashboard.
- A bit on the expensive side
Developed by SellerLabs, Feedback Genius is another Amazon feedback software that delivers as promised, from automated emails to alerts and notifications.
- Instant notifications each time your sellers leave feedback
- Automated emails and follow-up campaigns
- Easy to integrate tracking information in the emails
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to customize emails templates
- Poor customer support
Feedback Five is one of the most popular software because it sends persuasive emails that really work. It also comes with an unlimited free trial, and prices start from an affordable point.
- Customizable email templates
- Constant review management and monitoring
- Ideal for FBA sellers
- Automated and manual campaigns
- Eye-catchy templates that really work
- Urges customers to remove negative feedback
- No A/B testing
Another automated email manager praised by its users, Bqool can help you boost feedback and reviews with the help of artificial intelligence. It integrates automated responses, scheduling, and more.
- Automated feedback request
- Constant feedback and reviews monitoring
- Easy to schedule campaigns
- AI integration
- Feedback alert notifications
- The software lacks a product rank checker
One of the best Amazon feedback software, it impresses with multiple customization possibilities, such as adding images to your campaign. Their Email Automator service ensures easy reach to your buyer.
- Pre-designed and customizable email templates
- Automatic product tracking and shipping alerts
- Email Blast allows marketing new products to previous buyers
- Free Chrome extension
- Ideal to use for keyword spying and tracking
- No feedback monitoring
Addressing sellers in 10 Amazon marketplaces, this feedback and review request tool is intuitive and praised by sellers for its ease of use. You can use it to track your orders, include tracking details in follow-up emails, and create customized campaigns.
- Intuitive email tracking and success rate analytics
- Positive feedback and repeat buyer email integration
- Real-time refund integration to avoid negative feedback
- Possibility to send both manual or automated emails
- Great email templates and visuals
- Easy to set up email sequences
- Only supports US and EU marketplaces
Boasting powerful email templates and integrating with most Amazon marketplaces, Zonmaster could be ideal for those who don’t need to register more than one merchant accounts per region.
- Powerful email templates designed to convert
- Package tracking even for FBA sellers
- Multiple pre-made starter templates
- Flexible customization of templates
- International support
- Unlimited Landing Pages for free
- You can only register one merchant account per region
ManagebyStats does exactly as advertised. This software incorporates a host of seller tools, including a profit dashboard and statistics regarding feedback and reviews.
- An advertising manager throws clarity on your campaigns
- Advanced email autoresponder tool
- Advanced keyword tracking and competition spying
- Amazon integration
- Easy to set up follow-up campaigns
- The messaging system is a bit laborious
Another Amazon feedback software to consider is the CashCowPro. Like many other tools in this article, this one brings all expected benefits, from automatic messaging to keyword tracking.
- Easy to check your sales data and profits
- Keyword tracking tool
- Unlimited feedback and review emails for all marketplaces
- Page views and conversion rates
- A/B split testing
- Quite expensive
Getting product reviews and seller feedback is essential if you want to grow your Amazon business. The easiest way to do it is by contacting your customers and asking them to provide it.
Amazon feedback software can make the whole process easier. There are many tools you can choose from, and we hope you now know which are some of your best options.