Amazon is one of the most competitive marketplaces in the world, and one thing that characterizes it is a constant fluctuation of prices. This is good for shoppers, as they’ll be able to find the best possible deal.
For sellers though, it means that one’s price is never the right price. You will have to face fierce competition to win the Buy Box, and even fiercer to maintain it.
In simpler words, this means that you’ll have to offer the lowest price on the block while still maintaining a healthy profit.
If you don’t want to spend endless days in front of your Seller Central dashboard, you need an Amazon repricing tool.
Part 2: Top 8 Amazon Repricing Tools
Part 3: 13 Alternative Amazon Repricing Tools You Can Try
Part 4: Tips for Using Amazon Repricing Tools
Part 5: Conclusion
An Amazon repricing tool is a software that monitors your competition and adjusts your prices either downwards or upwards based on your competitor’s behavior and inventory status.
Most repricing tools allow you to set a min and max price; this is an important feature to consider because going beyond a certain threshold would make you lose profits.
When choosing an Amazon repricing tool, pay attention to whether it’s manual or automatic, because not all of them will do the repricing for you.
- Manual repricing tools: Will only help you keep a more accurate tracking of your products. However, you will have to monitor the competition on your own and reprice your products manually.
- Automatic repricing tools: Do the hard work for you. They monitor your competition and change the prices automatically. All you have to do is to set the parameters and forget about the tool.
You should also consider the following before deciding which repricer to use:
- Does it perform real-time repricing?
- Is there a limit on the number of SKUs the tool will monitor?
- How much does it cost?
- Is it rule-based or algorithmic?
- How easy is it to use?
Informed is an automatic repricing tool developed to provide intelligent repricing for all types of businesses, from online retailers to private label and retail arbitrage sellers.
Supported Amazon marketplaces: US, CA, MX, BR, DE, FR, IT, ES, JP, AU
- Customized repricing strategies for different types of businesses
- Continuous analysis of competition to maximize the time you hold the Buy Box
- Smart backorder function only changes the prices if your products are in stock
- Strategic adjustment of prices if you have no competition or when your competitors are out of stock
- Intelligent determination of prices based on market demand
- Possibility to build different repricing strategies for FBA, MFN, and SFP
- Outstanding customer support
- 24/7 access to learning material
- 14-day free trial period
Bqool is one of the most competitive repricing tools that adjusts your prices automatically to the market conditions, monitors your competitors, and allows you to customize repricing definitions.
Supported Amazon marketplaces: US, CA, UK, DE, FR, IT, ES, JP, MX
- Detailed history and reports about your strategies
- InventoryLab function synchronizes the cost per unit for more efficient repricing
- Quick repricing in less than 15 minutes
- A price and profit calculator feature to estimate product ROI and profit margins
- Customizable repricing settings based on competitors including Amazon, FBA, FBM, or non-features
- Possibility to create repricing schedules
- Embedded profit calculator
- Constant listing rank monitoring
- The interface design is not quite professional
Developed for sellers in the US, this repricing tool is fully FBA compatible and provides quick repricing. The tool allows repricing scheduling and configurable solutions.
Supported Amazon marketplaces: US
- Cloud-based repricing software requires no downloads or installation
- Easy to set a minimum price and profit margin
- Ideal for media and non-media products
- Possibility to experiment different strategies until you find the most profitable
- Smart repricing strategy based on total costs, including listing price and shipping
- Full support for FBA sellers
- Detailed repricing reports
- Cheaper than other tools
- Free 30-day trial
- Only supports US marketplace
This tool is developed with Amazon FBA and features sellers in mind, helping you compete for the Buy Box. The tool also offers buying choices flexibility and provides a quick repricing process. It is undoubtedly one of the best tools to use to improve your rank and make your products easier to find by your buyers.
Supported Amazon marketplaces: US, UK, DE, FR, IT, ES
- A quick analysis of profitable markets
- Access to Buy Box winners and top 20 sellers data
- Competitor pricing analysis
- Multi-store management
- Quick data filter with clickable results for each marketplace
- Customizable repricing rules and on/off function
- Separate US and Europe support
- Access to multiple resources in the blog section
- Quite expensive
Developed with efficiency in mind, Channelmax utilizes a complex repricing algorithm to help you get and keep the Buy Box. The tool saves the repricing history in the cloud and provides complete SKU analysis. Furthermore, it’s compatible with all Amazon marketplaces.
Supported Amazon marketplaces: All Amazon marketplaces
- Targeted Buy Box repricing strategies
- Ideal for Amazon FBA sellers thanks to its FBA Maximizer tool
- Shipping management and Amazon search tool
- Default and customizable configuration options to optimize your strategies
- Constant monitoring of transactions and adjustment of sales
- Fast product look-up for about 25,000 ASINs per hour
- 30-day free trial
- Easy to cancel your subscription at any time
- Unprofessional interface
Another automatic repricer that deserves your attention, Reprices delivers intelligent monitor of your competition, smart strategies, and quick repricing based on market trends. It is designed to help you track, win, and maintain the Buy Box.
Supported Amazon marketplaces: All marketplaces
- Spy tool allows you to monitor your competition for accurate repricing
- SKU monitoring tools
- Possibility to schedule time-specific rules for optimizing your strategy
- Quick repricing based on market trends
- Automatic drive-up of prices each time the market allows it
- Amazon Buy Box predictor tool helps you identify products with low probabilities of winning the Buy Box
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Flat monthly fee with no hidden charges
- No channel analytics or forecasting reports
Whether you want to improve your listing performance and rank or to conduct intelligent repricing, this tool can help. It provides advanced pricing and branding optimization strategies, targeted statistics, PPC management, and more.
Pricing: Pricing on demand
Supported Amazon marketplaces: All Amazon marketplaces
- Intelligent price optimization based on sales volume and optimal price point
- Revenue insights with SKU-specific and overall business level reports
- Predictive business analysis including reports on transactions
- Inventory management optimization for private label sellers and brands
- Algorithmic repricer monitors your competitors constantly and adjusts your prices accordingly
- Algorithmic repricer powered by artificial intelligence
- Solutions for retail arbitrage and private label sellers
- Hidden pricing policy
The last on our list of the best Amazon repricing tools, Xsellco is one that lets you stay ahead of your competitors in all circumstances. The tool utilizes Amazon’s web services to help you track your competitors, reprice in a timely fashion, and win the Buy Box without losing your profits.
Supported Amazon marketplaces: US, CA, DE, ES, FR, IT, UK, JP, MX, IN
- Buy Box prediction and possession monitoring
- Intelligent repricing calculation so you can always make a profit
- Automate real-time repricing when your competitors change the price or go out of stock
- Spy tool lets you analyze your top 10 rivals
- Customizable repricing with possibility to set simple or complex repricing rules
- 24/7 monitoring of your competitors
- Access to blog and resources
- Integration could be expanded
If you couldn’t find the right Amazon repricing tool on the list above, have a look at the following alternatives.
|Name||Pricing||Free Trial Period||Supported Amazon Marketplaces||Supported Amazon Marketplaces|
|AlphaRepricer||$25/m-$175/m||14 days||US, CA, UK, FR, DE, IT, ES, MX, BR, IN|
|Aura||$45/m-$57/m||14 days||US, CA, MX|
|Sellery||$100/m-$2000/m||15 days||US, UK, CA, DE, FR, IT, ES, JP|
|SellerDynamics||$120/m-$300/m||14 days||US, UK, JP, BR, FR, ES, DE, IT|
|ChannelUnity||$15/m-custom pricing||14 days||US, UK, CA, FR, DE, ES, IT, JP|
|SellerRepublic||$8.95/m-$98.95/m||14 days||US, CA, MX, IT, UK, ES, FR, DE, JP|
|Price-Fuel||$10-$200||14 days||US, UK, CA, FR, DE, ES, IT, JP|
|Sellozo||$49/m-$199/m||14 days||US, CA, UK, DE, ES, FR, IT|
|PricingLab||€49/m-€109/m||Form||US, UK NL, FR, ES, IR, IT|
|Ki-Magic||$0/m-$100/m||Unlimited||US, UK, CA|
|SellerSnap||$500/m-custom pricing||15 days||US, UK, CA, DE, FR, IT, ES, JP|
|Vreprice||$9/m-$175/m||15 days||US, UK, CA, ES, MX, IT, FR, IN, JP|
Winning the Buy Box and scoring more sales is the ultimate goal when using a repricing tool. But just because the software works for you, it doesn’t mean that you’ll be successful in your quest. Here are a few tips for using Amazon repricing tools in your best interest.
1. React Instantly
The whole purpose of using a repricing tool is to change your prices as quickly as possible when your competition does. But not all tools react in real time. Some may take up to half an hour to reprice your products, and many of your competitors will have a chance to react before you do. That’s why it is essential to choose a tool that offers 24/7 monitoring and reprices your items in real time.
2. Set Your Own Terms
Artificial intelligence and automation are nice, but no one knows how to calculate your profits better than you. Always customize your repricing strategies and always set your own minimum and maximum prices.
3. Keep an Eye on Your Net Margin
If you want to get the most out of your repricing tool, it is essential to keep an eye on it and monitor its performance. The easiest way to do this is by analyzing your net margins regularly. If you don’t score the expected profit, perhaps you don’t have the right tool.
An Amazon repricing tool can optimize your repricing process, help you win the Buy Box, and maximize your profit. Getting the best one could be confusing and overwhelming, but we hope this article has shed some light on the matter.
Our advice is to analyze your needs, check the features, pros, and cons of each repricing tool above, and pick the most appropriate one.